Monday, November 16, 2009

Lazo-Camp Wedding Highlights



I'm glad to share this sample from my most recently completed wedding. Crystal Lazo & Kevin Camp were married at Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church in Houston on September 19th. I was particularly impressed by the DJ, LGEntertainers. Their reception setup included a really cool HD video display, and I got very excited because I am just starting to offer Same Day Edit service, which would have worked perfectly on their display!

This is the last of my SD weddings, as it took place just before the delivery of my new Panasonic AG-HMC150 HD camera. This project demonstrates continuing development of my short form ceremony, and I am particularly happy with how the real ceremony & beauty shots blended together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers