Sunday, April 3, 2011

Promotional Videos



I do more than just weddings! I also make promotional videos, commercials, PSAs for charities, dance events, instructional videos, personal video editing, and more. This short sample is a promo video for the website of a henna artist I am acquainted with. If you haven't ever experienced henna, I highly recommend it. Henna, or mehndi, is a traditional element in the wedding festivities of many cultures, and is a fun and relaxing way to spend time with girlfriends. The natural dyes color the skin for only 1 - 2 weeks, and the application isn't much different from icing a cake.

Another enjoyable way to spend time with girlfriends is to take up belly dance! I have been dancing for over ten years, and the connections I have developed sometimes cross over into my video work. Here is another example of a promotional web video I have recently created for 3rd Coast Tribal Belly Dance Festival.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you'd like to discuss what I can make for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers