Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pitfalls of Modern Weddings

Everybody is a photographer at weddings these days! Surely you have noticed all the glowing screens from cameras & smartphones at events as everyone records their own view of the magic. I certainly have! I truly don't begrudge anyone taking pictures, but there are now SO many glowing LED screens at events, it can be hard to frame them out of shots and prevent them from becoming a distraction! The photo above is a prime example of what I'm talking about. It's a sign of the times I suppose, and ultimately a good videographer will work around the activities of the guests to produce your keepsake video. Even with these distractions, I'm still very proud of Alan & Joana's video. Even more so in this case, because my secondary camera was stolen right out of the church at this wedding and I had to put the project together without it!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this valuable ideas. For more information please visit - http://www.azulreceptionhall.com/ today.

    ReplyDelete

Followers